+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to measure caffeine powder?

Default How to measure caffeine powder?

i just ordered 300g of caffeine powder from TP to use precardio, but I really didnt think about how to measure it. I read somewhere that about 250mg is the most you need to take, but i dont have an electronic scale here to measure it. What do you guys suggest. Also, Im thinking of using it with a scoop of BCAA's and CEE before cardio.

honestly this is one material we highly recommend to get a scale for or to cap the material. overdosing caffeine can cause some adverse reactions, personally anything over 300mg for myself in one sitting, and it makes me feel a bit sick. it actually does the reverse of what caffeine should do, stimulate. it actually will make me feel groggy and tired, weird i know.

doug

That is really what I was afraid of. I may be able to find an old scale at the lab where i work or just order the capping machine from you guys. Thanks Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff0910 View Post
    That is really what I was afraid of. I may be able to find an old scale at the lab where i work or just order the capping machine from you guys. Thanks Doug.
    we do carry 2 different scales, they are both very economical. one is digital and the other is a mini balance beam scale, they are both accurate as well.

thanks,
    doug

+ Reply to Thread