+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Long Does OPENED True Protein Powder Last - When Does It Expire?

Default How Long Does OPENED True Protein Powder Last - When Does It Expire?

I've been ordering True Protein powder in 2 pound jugs because it takes me a while to go through my protein as I only use one or two scoops per day but the shipping costs are killing me. Plus it's a pain placing a new order every month.

How long does protein powder last once it's opened? If I can be assured it will last at least 6 months, then I can save some coin by making larger orders.

Travis

As long as you keep it in a cool, dry, and dark place (and keep it closed when you're not using it), it should definitely last longer than 6 months.
    Use code NNS737 and get 5% off all purchases, and up to 10 % off bulk purchases. Help a broke college student out!

It will last 2 years or more if you store it in the dark cool place. Definitely order it in bulk this time.
    Use My Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off of Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Out

Quote Originally Posted by rodneysiev View Post
    As long as you keep it in a cool, dry, and dark place (and keep it closed when you're not using it), it should definitely last longer than 6 months.
    i agree. and imo, it can be good for up to a year, year and a half or so
    TN Code = DKT737 - Saving money on the highest quality protein and supplements has never been so easy.

as the guys said above, don't worry it will keep and it's all about storing it properly. As stated keep the jugs sealed and avoid excessive heat, sunlight or moisture

Thanks guys. Glad to know this stuff keeps much longer than I expected. I should have asked this question sooner

Travis

3+years possible if not in sun, tight, clean washed hands, etc?

Why dark places?

+ Reply to Thread